Monday, July 20, 2009

My first car.

My first car, i know for fact will be a shit box becuase i refuse to work hard and save for a small navy zoom zoom zoom. A car to be honest is very low on my list. I would much rather my mother buy me a ticket around the world than a Honda... a ticket to Copenhagen perhaps? YES PLEASEEEE!
Anyway i dont know why i am ranting bout this now, i am not even 15 as yet and i dont understand why i dont capitalise i, or use any sort of grammer on this blog. I CANT SPELL EITHER....if you can understand it then who cares and to prove my point: Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

No comments:

Post a Comment